Events open to the public in 2015
Scholarship Dinner/Silent Auction
Saturday, April 25, 7-10 p.m.
* Assorted pastas, salads, desert, coffee, tea
* Members/Associates and guests $15, teens $10, children free
* All others $20, teens $10, children free
Saturday, June 6, 2-8 p.m.
* Hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, sausage and peppers, corn on the cob, tap beer and soft drinks
* Members/Associates & Guests $25, teens $10, children free
* All others $35, teens $15, children free
Saturday, Sept. 12, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Veterans Day Luncheon
Wednesday, Nov. 11, 12 noon-4 p.m.
* Turkey dinner with trimmings, deserts, coffee and tea, cash bar
* Veterans and Active Military including spouse free
* All others $10, teens $5, children free
Riverday is free of charge. For all other events:
1. Pre-registration and full payment must be received no later than one week prior to each event.
a. Attendance for any indoor event is limited to 120 people.
2. The Club reserves the right to cancel any event due to lack of interest.
a. Any cancellations will be communicated to those pre-registered and reimbursements will be mailed.
3. Registration forms will be made available at the Club or on the CYC website for download
4. Pre-payment and registration can be made at the Club in person or left in mailbox at rear entrance.
5. All non-member attendees must sign guest book